NOTE: ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW
Submitting this form does not mean you’ve been approved for the event — do not book your travel yet.
This is a private event for SocialMedia.org Health members. All registrations are subject to approval at the sole discretion of SocialMedia.org Health. If your registration is not approved, we will issue you a full refund.
- If you are already on your organization’s roster, you will be approved.
- If you work at a member company, you must be on your company’s roster before you can attend. It takes up to two weeks to complete the screening and approval process, and there are no rush approvals. When you complete this form, we’ll start the approval process.
Registration Rules: This is a private event. Invitation only, non-transferable. SocialMedia.org Health reserves the right to cancel your registration.
Confidentiality Rules: This event is an opportunity for you to preview our confidential environment, but to attend you must agree to our strict confidentiality terms that all members are held to.
In our private community you can discuss issues, explore ideas, ask for help, and share concerns openly and honestly, knowing that this is a trusted and confidential environment. You’re never on the record, and you never have to worry about your comments being shared publicly. SocialMedia.org Health is a safe space with a deep trust among all members.
Please respect your fellow attendees by ensuring full confidentiality by agreeing to the terms below, just as you can trust our SocialMedia.org Health members to do the same:
- All SocialMedia.org Health content is confidential. This includes emails, discussions, calls, documents, audio, files, and everything else you receive from SocialMedia.org Health members.
- SocialMedia.org Health content is not to be shared. This means no forwarding, blogging, copying, or posting to a forum — inside or outside of your organization.
- SocialMedia.org Health content is to be seen by official SocialMedia.org Health representatives only. You may not pass it around inside your organization, copy it for your department, or share it with anyone. If someone hasn’t signed a Representative Participation Agreement with SocialMedia.org Health, they cannot see SocialMedia.org Health communications.
- Outsiders may never see SocialMedia.org Health content. This includes vendors, agencies, consultants, journalists, or anyone else outside of your organization. If they aren’t approved as a SocialMedia.org Health member, they aren’t to see SocialMedia.org Health content, ever.
Our official registration cancellation policy
If you are unable to attend the event — well, we’ll miss you. We understand that things happen. You can get a full refund or credit toward a future event if you cancel six or more days in advance. If you cancel within two to five days before the event, we will credit you toward a future event. We do not issue refunds or credits for cancellations within 24 hours or no-shows (including for weather and travel-related issues).