Private chat with Nemours Children’s & UVM Medical about SocialMedia.org Health
May 17, 1:00 PM CT / 2:00 PM ET
Use this form to register for SocialMedia.org Health’s private call on Wednesday, May 17, at 1 PM CT.
About the call:
You’re invited to a private call with two of SocialMedia.org Health’s founding members, Alexandra Tursi of The University of Vermont Medical Center, and Lisa Klueppel of Nemours Children’s Health System.
It’s an open conversation about the SocialMedia.org Health community, why they became members, and how it works — as always, no vendors, completely confidential.
You’ll hear why being a part of the group has been such an important piece to Lisa and Alexandra’s social media program and ask any questions you have about membership.
Hosts leading this conversation:
Alexandra Tursi, Social Media Strategist
The University of Vermont Medical Center
Lisa Klueppel, Social Media Manager
Nemours Children’s Health System
Use this form to reserve your spot:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who will be on the call? Our member hosts and a hand-selected group of social media leaders from major hospitals evaluating membership in the SocialMedia.org Health community.
- Who is SocialMedia.org Health? We are a private community for social media leaders at major hospitals. See the member list: http://health.socialmedia.org/members
- Do I get a high-pressure cheesy sales pitch? Only if you want one! SocialMedia.org Health has 45 members so far. It’s incredibly valuable, but it’s hard to understand the value if you haven’t experienced our unique conversations. So we want you to join one of our calls to see what it’s like.
Registration Rules: This is a private call. Invitation only, non-transferable. SocialMedia.org Health reserves the right to cancel your registration.
Confidentiality Rules: This call is an opportunity for you to preview our confidential environment, but to attend you must agree to our strict confidentiality terms that all members are held to.
In our private community you can discuss issues, explore ideas, ask for help, and share concerns openly and honestly, knowing that this is a trusted and confidential environment. You’re never on the record, and you never have to worry about your comments being shared publicly. SocialMedia.org Health is a safe space with a deep trust among all members.
Please respect your fellow attendees by ensuring full confidentiality by agreeing to the terms below, just as you can trust our SocialMedia.org Health members to do the same:
- All SocialMedia.org Health content is confidential. This includes emails, discussions, calls, documents, audio, files, and everything else you receive from SocialMedia.org Health members.
- SocialMedia.org Health content is not to be shared. This means no forwarding, blogging, copying, or posting to a forum — inside or outside of your organization.
- SocialMedia.org Health content is to be seen by official SocialMedia.org Health representatives only. You may not pass it around inside your organization, copy it for your department, or share it with anyone. If someone hasn’t signed a Representative Participation Agreement with SocialMedia.org Health, they cannot see SocialMedia.org Health communications.
- Outsiders may never see SocialMedia.org Health content. This includes vendors, agencies, consultants, journalists, or anyone else outside of your organization. If they aren’t approved as a SocialMedia.org Health member, they aren’t to see SocialMedia.org Health content, ever.